I am starting a challenge/contest with my co-worker Dennis as to who's arms are tanner (is that a word?? Maybe I should say 'more tan'). I have been working very diligently to lose the Norwegian pasty white girl look (using sunscreen, of course - safety first) in sunny Texas. It is pretty much sunny here every single day (even when a hurricane is hitting another part of the state!). So, needless to say, I have had lots of opportunity to get some color at my neighborhood pool. I haven't been this dark since probably the age of 8 when I had no job and all the time in the world to play outside. It's awesome! My freckles are coming out and when I see them, I know I'm getting 'more tan'. I recently noticed that I'm actually about the same color as my co-worker Dennis who is from Mexico! He has vehemently denied it, but it's getting to the point where he cannot deny the fact that I'm getting darker than him! We are going to take side-by-side arm pictures and post them soon. This is a contest that I'm determined to win!

4 comments:
HAHAH! I laughed out loud when I read the title of your post. Nice. Get your tan on!
That is the one thing I miss about living in the south (besides chik-fil-a, of course). I always had a good tan. Except for that one time, when I forgot to put sunscreen on the bottom half of my legs, shaved that day, swam in the ocean, and fell asleep. My ankles swelled up so much, I looked like I had club feet.
So where's the picture of you? Stacie would not be proud of this one.
Beth
Stacie might not be proud, but I'm VERY proud of you for finally putting a comment on here!!!! :)
Post a Comment