Well, since pretty much all of the comments on my margarita (or lack thereof) post are inquiring about my date, instead of expressing horror at the fact that there was a Mexican restaurant ON THE MEXICAN BORDER that didn't serve TEQUILA or MARGARITAS or CORONAS......(you all have sick priorities!).....I'll fill you in on the date.We went to the aforementioned Mexican restaurant and were in and out pretty quick (he was the fastest eater I have ever seen). We decided to go to a movie, but the next showing of The Happening was at like 10:15 or something. The movie theater was in the Irving Mall, so we decided to shop a little bit to waste some time. We walked around the mall, which we quickly discovered was a decent, but older mall, that had turned into the ghetto, literally. We stopped at a few stores and checked out a few things, but pretty much we just sat on some benches that seemed relatively safe and chatted to pass the time. We finally went into the movie and it was kind of a disappointment, but it was alright. We held hands in the movie (this was our second date - first date was the night before at Lone Star Park - watching horse racing). After the movie, we "talked" in the parking lot, if you know what I mean. :) Then we each drove home (we met there, so we both had our cars in the same place). I was a good girl.
Needless to say, though, he is not 'the one' - fairly negative and he seems to like gambling a little too much for my taste.
Does anyone else have any good dating stories lately??
3 comments:
...and he took you to a restaurant that had no booze...WTF!
No good date stories as of late, but As I type, I am watching the movie that DT and I went to see on our first date and I don't remember a THING. I was sleeping through most of it (narco!).
I don't get it . . . what do you mean by "talked" in the parking lot?? ;)
cl
I wish I had a story for you but nothing on my end
Stacie
Post a Comment