.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cowtown Oddities

As with a lot of my topics, I have to have a post with oddities or 'outtakes' from the outing. This day in the Stockyards is no different!

Here is an animal oddity that we saw in the Stockyards - a triple decker pet sandwich! A dog, with a cat harnessed on top of him and then a rat on top of the cat. So bizarre, but very cute at the same time...They attracted quite a little crowd.

I thought this bumper sticker was odd, but I loved it - I want one!

This truck was parked outside of the place where the animal auction was taking place. Heehee!

This was what we found on the ground outside one of the biker bars. You can drink outside in front of the bar and I guess this was the garbage can.....

And the last stop of the evening was Filthy McNasty's bar to see a band play. It was fantastic!

No comments: