Most who know me would probably say that I'm relatively obsessed with my dog and really, all things wiener dog. I would probably agree. But on a recent trip to PetSmart with Maggie, I found a couple products that are way over the top - even for ME!
Here goes:

Yes, the Snuggie for Dogs.....I got a Snuggie for Christmas and I fully support them for humans, especially us humans who work in cold offices and would love to wear a blanket, but need our arms and hands free to do work. PERFECT idea.
But a Snuggie for a dog?! Maybe I'm cynical because I really don't mess with clothes for Maggie since she destroys or wiggles out of ALL clothes that I have ever gotten her. Even in the bitter cold of winter in Ohio, she would NOT wear clothes. She would rather squat in the snow and be freezing with her bare belly. Silly dog.
Here's the next one:

Pet Head! (Made by the same people as "Bed Head", I presume) I guess it's doggy shampoo and some sort of styling spray?? Even as obsessed as I am with Maggie, I would never put styling products in her fur. That's just ridiculous!
And quite honestly, I am still on the same bottle of dog shampoo that I bought at the pet store when I first got her at 10 weeks old! She's so little and has so little fur that it doesn't take much to give her a latherful bath!
OK, here are a couple outtakes of Maggie's antics at PetSmart......She is a hound by breed, so that means that her nose is to the ground the ENTIRE time we're at PetSmart - so many smells there! But she will find ANY dropped food or treats that might be ANYWHERE in that store - see below....

She is almost COMPLETELY under the whole shelving unit, trying to find some treat that is under there somewhere. Crazy wiener!

OK, and just for a little added randomness - I saw this truck on the way home. It's very Texas - this is an "oil" state! But with the oil spill going on, maybe he's rethinking his choice in vanity plates.....
3 comments:
We sure could have used a snuggie that time the furnace went out in Building 6, remember? I believe you were even wearing those little gloves with the grippers on them it was so cold! Things have not changed at all - it's always either freezing over here or so hot and stuffy you wish that you could open a window or two for some fresh air.
Ah, the lovely boiler incident. Too funny. The snuggie would have been PERFECT! Love the picture of Maggie under the shelves. Did she end up finding anything under there? :) Abby
PETHEAD! Oh boy....
Post a Comment