.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Impatience - TIMES 10!

So I've been known to be kind of impatient (OK, a lot impatient) and I'm having a very tough time waiting to hear about this silly thing called a PLACE TO LIVE - a.k.a. A HOUSE. About 95% of my possessions are all packed up and things are almost all finished up here in Toledo (have to shut down utilities and get my hair straightened yet - and oh yeah - my going away party on Monday!). My realtor Teresa (who's the greatest) and I are still waiting to hear from the listing agent of the house and the owner's bank - basically a paperwork slowdown. It's almost a done-deal, but I still am apprehensive about thinking it's for sure until I see a contract, do a home inspection, etc. AGH! I keep waking up at 5am or so, wide awake and a million thoughts are going through my head so I can't go back to sleep (much to the chagrin of my little wiener dog Maggie). I'm still going to bed late at night since I'm a night owl by nature, so I'm running on very little sleep and TONS of stress. I'm going to crash soon and I need to stay healthy and rested for my big journey at the end of next week. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in a straight jacket in a padded room by the end of this whole moving process!!

Any advice to calm the nerves (besides lots of alcohol??)

No comments: