.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Arkansas folks need to get creative


OK, maybe I'm stuck up or maybe I overanalyze things, but does anyone agree with me that Arkansas folks need to get some serious creativity training in the naming of their cities?? For example, as I drove through the state, I drove through both "Arkadelphia" and "Texarkana". Boy - those two cities sound an awful lot like Philadelphia and Texas! What is the deal with Arkansas - can't you think of ANY city names, besides stealing the names of other cities or states as "inspiration"???


PS - Take a look at the picture above - they are actually thanking someone named "Buford" - I thought that was just in the movies!!!!

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

You just hate the Clintons! Hater! hahaha