Here they are in the stands, playing their hearts out.....
.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Travelin' Band
I had to do a whole separate post about the band at LD Bell high school. It was so amazing and fun to watch! Oh, and they were the #2 high school band in the country last year (2009). Way to go!
Here they are in the stands, playing their hearts out.....
They looked AND sounded wonderful...
And then at halftime, they really showed us what they were made of!
Spectacular performance.....
I have no idea how they can march in weird formations AND play their instruments at the same time. Now THAT takes talent!



And then the dance teams from both schools did a joint routine (Cindy says that that's not normal) - VERY COOL.

Cindy used to be a "Troy-Ann" - the girls in red.

Here they are in the stands, playing their hearts out.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment